We’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it.
Before you submit, look at our submission guidelines:
Guest Posting Guidelines
If the content does not respect the following guidelines for free posting, it will be rejected! So, save both your time and ours and don’t send articles that will be certainly rejected.
- Must be at least 750 words long (or more), original, informative, and written in a fluent British or American English. No fluff or thin content, no duplicate content.
- Must contain proper images
- Contains link to authority resources such as Wikipedia, Forbes, About.com, Business daily, etc. You may insert up to 3 such authority links.
- Must be shared by you on your social media profiles or linked to it externally from other websites or pages after the approval. We CHECK this regularly and if we find no backlinks to the article or shares, the article SHALL BE REMOVED!!
- Can contain max 1 (one) custom link (your required backlink) per article. We reserve the right to modify the anchor text and link target URL if we find them promotional, irrelevant or inappropriate. NOTE: This link will be dofollow.
- We reserve the right to modify the article and can also add links (Internal or External).