FaceTime for Windows 10:- When it is about Video calls, All the iPhone and iPad lovers are in love with FaceTime, as it is the most popular app for video-telephony that is out there in the market, The perk of using this app is that it is free to use and it is loaded with some of the finest features of all times, So today let us jump in-depth and know about FaceTime and also learn how to download and install it on PC for free of cost.
About the FaceTime, all that you need to know about it:
As we all know, FaceTime is free to use a video-telephony software application developed by Apple Company. This app is supported and available on IOS devices as well as Mac PC; it runs on the OS 10.6.6 along with the latest ones. FaceTime will support any sort of iOS gadget that has a front-facing camera and a Mac that also has a camera.
FaceTime is stunning and loaded with a bunch of epic features as well, so without any further ado, let us talk about the bunch of features that it withholds.
Functions and Features of the FaceTime for Windows 10:
- Connect with people dually, by Phone number or Apple ID: With the help of FaceTime for Windows 10 one can now easily connect with people via their phone number or directly by their Apple ID and enjoy video calling your friends and family and connecting with them.
- Easily make Audio or Video call over the internet: Now easily make video and audio calls with your friends and family over the internet at the rate of just about 3 MB per minute.
- Make group calls with at least 32 people: Now make big video calls with friends, peers, or colleagues and enjoy calling up to 32 people at once with this great app.
- Various AI effects: You can use various Filters as well as artificial intelligence effects on your face while making a call with FaceTime app for Windows.
- Animoji Feature: The Animoji is the animated character of yours that you can create beforehand while you create your Apple ID. This Animoji can be replaced with your head while making a FaceTime call, and users can think they are talking to your animated head who will speak and talk.
- Works with Moderate Internet connection: All you need is either a decent 3G connection or faster, and your calls will work just fine.
- Quick access: Now call users with one tap button, and enjoy HD and UHD calls with friends and family no matter where they are in the world.
- A great user interface: The app also has a great user interface and is mostly pre-installed on an iPhone or iPad.
- Use both cameras while using the app: One can easily use both rear and front-facing cameras while making a call.
- And more stunning features as well: There are loads of other epic features as well, that one can get to know of, once they install the app.
How can One Download FaceTime on PC?
So basically, FaceTime for Windows 10 is not so realistic and the app is only dedicated and made exclusively for Apple devices, be it iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Still, one can easily install the application on PC with the help of third-party emulators that allow users to create a fake iOS Gadget. The software allows you to download and install iOS apps on your PC, such as Appetize, Ripple, etc. But sometimes there can be bugs or issues while installing the app on PC, but it is completely user’s choice if they want to pursue installing it via emulator or just downloading it on a legit Apple device.
Some Alternatives for the FaceTime for Windows 10:
There are multiple alternatives for Apple FaceTime application if you are a PC Or Android user, and you can install the following apps and have near about the same experience that one can get from using Apple FaceTime and that too on a cheaper and way affordable gadget, So let us jump right onto these apps.
Skype is the most popular and old school video calling platform. People can use this platform as it is trustworthy and available for all windows as well as android devices. Microsoft Inc. owns it, and thus, the app has a great user interface and a must-have for all the business and personal works. There are billions of calls made every day on Skype, and this platform has its own perks and cons.
Perks of using Skype: –
- It has a great user interface.
- Great for meeting purposes.
- Separate chat channel.
- Encrypted calls.
- Accessible by Email Id
- And more
Cons of using Skype: –
- It works better on the paid version, and it is moderately expensive.
2. Google Duo:
One of the great alternatives for FaceTime app for windows is Google Duo. This is a video calling platform that is formed and created by Google. When it comes to Google, all their apps are pretty trustworthy; This app is also known as Google Hangouts sometimes as it has been switched from it and it has an alluring interface with many features just like FaceTime, this is also free to use and has its own bunch of perks. Thus, one of the best videos calling apps that are near to FaceTime.
Perks of using Google Duo: –
- Free to use.
- Great user interface.
- It comes with great user experience.
- Artificial intelligence features.
- And more.
3. WhatsApp Video calls:
WhatsApp is the most used and widely popular web chatting platform, which is used by billions of people. This platform is super easy to use, and here also, people can also make a video and audio calls. Facebook owns WhatsApp, and thus it makes certain that the user experience is at its finest, where users can make video calls and that too, with very little data usage and great features.
Perks of using WhatsApp video calls: –
- Simple and easy to use.
- Consume less data.
- Audio as well as video calls.
- Group video calls.
- And more.
User and Additional Information on the FaceTime for Windows 10:
|Seller of the app||Apple Inc.|
|Category of the application||Social Networking|
|Compatibility of it||Requires iOS 10.0 or later|
|Age rating||Rated for 4+|
|Copyright of the app||© 2016-2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.|