A noticed generational shift has resulted in a latent demand from old residents in Agra to shift to newer dwelling and claim for modern amenities. Subsequently, there has been a considerable boost in the real estate sector across the city. The funding for the same has been managed well by the HFCs, offering a home loan in Agra.
Such advances have made it feasible for potential house owners to purchase properties. In an attempt to ease the application procedure to avail finances, prospective borrowers need to learn certain pointers specific to these advances.
Eligibility criteria for home loans in Agra
Home loan offers people to check their eligibility matching with the home loan criteria through the home loan eligibility calculator.
- For salaried
- The age bracket of 21 to 58 years.
- The years of work experience in an organization should be at least three years.
- He/she should be an Indian citizen.
- People with a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum age of 70 years can apply for the home loan.
- The work experience in the field of self-ran business should be at least five years.
- The borrower should be a citizen of India.
Documents required applying for a home loan
- Home loan documents for salaried borrowers include the following –
- Identity proof: Aadhaar Card/ Voter’s ID Card/ PAN Card/ Passport.
- Address proof for a salaried applicant: Aadhaar Card/ Voter’s ID Card/ Electricity Bill.
- Address proof for a non-salaried applicant: Electricity bill/ Telephone bill.
- KYC documents, etc.
- For self-employed users, the following documents are required for a home loan –
- Identity proof of a self-employed person may include either of Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ Voter’s ID card/ Passport.
- Address proof of the business site may consist of either of PAN card/ Electricity bill/ Phone bill/ Revenue receipt.
- Income proof may comprise either of the last 6 months’ financial transaction/ income tax returns.
Follow the appropriate steps of online application
- The first and foremost step to make the home loan online application is to find a suitable lender.
- The next step is to check the eligibility criteria and other benefits provided by the financial institution.
- Then compare the benefits, loan amount, and rate of interest with other financial institutions to select the best one.
- After choosing the online platform of the financial institute, visit the official page to apply for the loan online.
- Update your loan details along with developing the payable rate of interest, repayment, and upcoming EMIs with the help of a housing EMI calculator online.
- Enter your personal and financial details, which include your name, address, income details, and other requirements.
With an accurate idea about the required eligibility criteria, essential documents, and application procedure, arranging for funds to purchase a property becomes easier. All that one needs to do is approach a suitable lender to avail of a home loan in Agra.
With such convenient access to substantial financial assistance, availing a home loan in Agra ensures financial coverage for a property purchase. With a booming real estate sector across the city, such financial aid is of paramount importance.